|Fancy living abroad, meeting new people, new challenges, exploring the mountains and being paid to do it?
We recruit enthusiastic and friendly people throughout the year for summer (May – Oct) and winter (Dec-April) positions and can offer full and peak season employment.
Please send your details to us remembering to clearly state which job/s you would like to be considered for.
1) Download our application form and post it to us at Recruitment, Holiday House, 146-148 London Rd, St. Albans, Herts, AL1 1PQ. Click to download form >> (Size: 1738 KB)
2) Email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our representatives our crucial to our operation and are the reason our regular clients keep coming back – which is why we value and take care of our staff. In addition to the benefits of working for an independent family run firm with over thirty years experience of overseas staffing, are:
• Competitive weekly wage
• Travel to and from resort
• One day off a week
• Discounts for friends and family holidays’
• Club Hotel Bar Discounts
If you would like to come and join our team you will need to meet the following requirements
• Be a minimum of 18 years old for representatives
• Be a minimum of 21 years old for managers
• Hold a UK or EU passport, or valid visa
• Be able to demonstrate good customer care skills
• Be able to work in a team and follow instructions
• Be friendly, outgoing and hard working and most importantly enthusiastic!
• Bar Manager
• Activity Rep
• General rep
If you have any further questions about working abroad please ring us on 01727 866177 or email on email@example.com
For summer campsite positions please visit www.cantabrica.co.uk